Daytime Healthcare is assisting a great Ophthalmic Hospital in Birmingham, which is seeking Scrub Nurses.
Scrub Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide Scrub/ODP assistance and experience for clinical procedures.
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care.
- Manage all the theatre equipment daily.
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre days.
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance and NMC or HCPC guidelines.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications
- NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
- 6 months of Scrub Operating Theatre experience
- Medicine Management qualification (ODP)
- Great Work-Life Balance
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Time in lieu scheme – If you go over your contracted hours, we will return your time.
- Full Training and development provided in Ophthalmology
- Bonus 1 – June – potential to earn up to 5% individual performance-related bonus.
- Bonus 2 – February – potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company-related bonus.
Job Type/ Hours:
Permanent full-time, 4 days a week, 07:30 – 17:30, and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
£32,729 to £40,501 Depending on experience.