Daytime Healthcare is assisting a great Ophthalmic Hospital in Romford, which is seeking Scrub Nurses.
Scrub Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide Scrub/ODP assistance and experience for clinical procedures.
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care.
- Manage all the theatre equipment daily.
- Admission and discharge of patients on theatre days.
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance and NMC or HCPC guidelines.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications
- NMC PIN or HCPC Registration
- 6 months of Scrub Operating Theatre experience
- Medicine Management qualification (ODP)
Job Type/ Hours:
Permanent full-time, 4 days a week, 07:30 – 17:30, and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
£35,616 – £42,652 Depending on experience